The Yoga Tree's Yoga, Food & Music Night Out at the Aula Maxima!!!
Unleash your creativity and innermost imagination with The Yoga Tree and special guests at Cork’s Aula Maxima in UCC.
When: Friday 18th October 6.30pm till late
Location: The Aula Maxima, UCC, Cork city
Open to all levels of Yoga Experience - from beginners to advanced!!
Specifically designed to help release blockages, create space for fresh perspective and let new ideas thrive, our fun night out is packed with lots of wonderful stimuli to get the creative juices flowing… It’s our usual fusion of energising yoga, food & music but with a brassy twist!
Guided by Hazel, the event kicks off with a dynamic Prana Flow Yoga practice supported by the talented Izzy Ronan on saxophone & funky house beats with DJ Gwada Mike. All served up with yummy vegan food, mocktails and topped off with some grooving with Cork’s very own New Orleans-style brass ensemble – the Rebel Brass band.
All you need to bring is your good self and your favourite pair of yoga leggings. An evening of inspiration, fun, creativity and new friends awaits you…
Open to all levels of yoga!
The finer details:
The Yoga bit....
- Creativity is not just for artists and musicians - creativity is for all of us! This is why our yoga theme is all about awakening our creative energy through a heated Prana Flow Yoga practice, pranayama breath work, meditation and free form movement. We will awaken our Swadisthana Chakra to help release blockages and fears that can inhibit our creativity.
- It has been proven that through the practice of yoga, we can increase our alpha brain waves, associated with lower levels of stress & greater levels of creativity. Alpha brain states are where brilliant ideas arise and where we enter our happy zone
The Music bit....
- DJ Gwada Mike is back spinning out funky house tunes for the night to get our bodies moving.
- The amazing Izzy Ronan on saxophone will join us to raise the tempo of our practice. Izzy is a talented music student in UCC and up and coming Irish musician.
- Rebel Brass is a New Orleans-style ensemble of young musicians emerging from Cork’s Barrack Street Band in partnership with Music Generation Cork City.
The food and drinks bit…
- Aula Maxima’s wonderful in-house chef will be serving up some of their yummy vegan food so do come with an empty tummy.
- The Yoga Tree will be treating you with our special and tasty raw treats for dessert and raw virgin sugar-free mocktails!!
**Spaces are very limited. Please contact Hazel at 086 8549660 for more information or to reserve your spot.