The Yoga Tree's Soul Yoga, Food & Music Night Out at St.Peter's Church!!!
When: Friday 1st March 2019 6.30pm till late!
Location: St Peter's Church, North Main Street, Cork city
Open to all levels of Yoga Experience - from beginners to advanced!!
Our next Yoga Tree Night out is celebrating all things soul! When we connect to our souls, we are awakening a part of us that is glorious and magnificent and on March 1st we are taking it to the next level with dynamic yoga, funky beats, soulful vocals and delicious vegan food. All taking place in the beautiful St.Peter’s Church which will be converted into a spiritual mecca!"
- Our Yoga Theme is all about the Soul!!! We will be flowing through a heated Prana Flow Yoga practice to wake up our soul and reconnect to our true selves. We will connect and awaken our 7 main Chakras and then finally reaching our 8th Chakra our 'Soul Star' Chakra. We will flow through Chakra Prana Vinyasa sequences to balance and liberate our system. We will integrate Chakra Mandala Namaskar, Circular Prana Flow sequencing, Mantra and Chakra Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation). Hazel has trained with amazing teachers around the world such as Shiva Rea, Uma Dinsmore Tuli and will bring her unique and creative style to the mat.
- DJ Gwada Mike will be spinning out tunes for the night to get our bodies moving. Mike will team up with the super cool LA born Velvin Lamont. Velvin's incredible voice will be warming our soul with his heart opening soul music!!
- Jayne Aherne from Wicked Wholesome will be serving us up some of her Yummy Vegan food so do come with an empty tummy!! The Yoga Tree will be treating you with lots of super healthy and tasty Raw treats for dessert!!
- Open to all levels of Yoga experience from beginners to advanced although some experience is beneficial
- Please come by yourself and meet new people and/or please bring a friend. So pop on your favourite Yoga legging as you have a date with your yoga mat and your..... Soul!! :)
**Spaces are very limited. Please contact Hazel at 086 8549660 for more information or to reserve your spot.