The Yoga Tree's Yoga, Food & Music Night Out at The Yoga Tree Barn at Kilnaglory Farm is back!!!
When: Friday 12th October 6.30pm till late!
Location: Kilnaglory Farm on the outskirts of Ballincollig, Co.Cork
I am delighted that Friday Night at the Yoga Barn is back!! After talking a short break last year with the arrival into the world of my little baby Bobby Buckley!! In 2016 it was a sold out event and after many many requests we are back again this October for a night of yoga, music, healthy yummy food and fun, combining all the things we love at The Yoga Tree!! The sheep and hen have been relocated for the month so we can begin converting the barn into a mecca of gratitude!!
- Our theme this year is about gratitude and opening our heart so we can welcome in all the amazing adventures that are ahead and say goodbye to anything in our past that is holding us back! Gratitude is incredibly healing and on a yoga mat is a perfect place to express and reflect on those feelings. Join Hazel and The Yoga Tree team for a 2 hour Gratitude Yoga workshop in the Yoga Barn. We will flow through prana flow yoga sequences to truly awaken our heart, all levels are welcome but some yoga experience is beneficial.
- DJ Cormac will be spinning out some super cool yoga and house tunes to warm our hearts and really get our bodies moving!!
- Louise Kelly aka "I am a little Vegan" will be serving up her yummy vegan food so do come with an empty tummy!! The Yoga Tree will be treating you with lots of yummy raw treats for dessert!!
- Snuggle up under twinkling fairy lights with our special guest Jack Harrison guiding us late into the evening for an enlifting, healing and fun music workshop. Jack is a renowned author, musician and Yogi.
- Please come by yourself and meet new people and/or please bring a friend.
**Spaces are limited. Please contact Hazel at 086 8549660 for more information or to reserve your spot.