Jen & Hazel's One Week Detox is back!!
When: Monday 11th November until 18th November
Location: Everywhere - Online!!
This November Hazel, The Yoga Teacher & Jen the Nutritionist are joining forces to offer a 1 week Detox Plan including Menu Plans, Recipes, Short Yoga Videos, Meditations, online Support and a Community to share the experience with.
The goal for this programme is to show you how to cleanse, rejuvenate and rebuild on a cellular level, where you will be feeling re-energised by the end of the week. It will create a blank slate to change bad eating habits and to give you a fresh healthy start. This is not a starvation diet; this is about eating nourishing foods, cleansing the body ,eliminating excess toxins and high allergen foods.
Are you struggling with any of the following symptoms, possibly signs of toxicity:
- Low energy
- Dark circles/bags under the eyes,
- Low vitality,
- Low mood,
- Mental fogginess,
- Aches and pains.
- Jen is a Nutritional Therapist and Health and Wellness Coach has been running detox programmes for the last number of years. Hazel is a Yoga Teacher has been teaching for 10 years and has lead many group detoxes with her students in the past. Jen and Hazel are teaming up this November to offer a one week detox combining Food and Yoga to give our entire, body and soul a full detox and cleanse. This is their 2nd Group Food & Yoga Detox. The last one was a huge success. This time our group detox will be even better with the addition of demo videos, before and after symptom sheets, new recipes and lots of tips on how detox in your everyday life!!!
- Yoga Detox - The program includes short yoga sequences and meditations. The Yoga sequences created will support the body in eliminating toxins and the meditations will help to quieten and calm the mind. Bringing Yoga into our Detox program allows us to go deeper into our cleanse and allows us nourishes our mind, body and spirit.,
- The Week's Menu Plan - will consist of 3 days food based Detox( there will be even be an option to eat Fish for non vegetarians), with an optional 3 days solely juice and soups and finishing with a food day. Choose from a specific 7 Day Meal Plan with a shopping list or pick and choose your own recipes.
- Detoxification is something that happens in your body on a daily basis. It is one of the body’s innate functions to keep it healthy. Eliminating wastes through the liver, kidneys, colon, lungs, lymph and the skin. Jen and Hazels Detox Programme has been designed to guide you in a step by step process, to detox your body in a safe and natural way. Toxins come from cellular waste products, pollution, digestive imbalance, poor diet, smoking, drinking alcohol, household cleaners, make-up, shampoos & plastic containers. Your liver must process all these toxins. Here’s the problem; when we have an excess of toxins and insufficient nutrients coming into the body; we cannot detox properly! The toxins will build up in the cells and result in the symptoms listed below. A build-up of toxins puts a burden on your cells, which leads to an unhealthy body.
- Support - Jen & Hazel have setup this detox as a community so you don't have to go solo. By doing the detox as a group it offers us moral support and helps us to feel more committed. Jen and Hazel will be on hand should you have any questions from a Nutritional or Yoga point of view.
- How does it work: You will be given an online login with a username and password. This will become active for the week. Once logged in you will receive weekly shopping list, menu plans, recipes, pre & post detoxing tips, daily Tips on juicing, body brushing, morning and night rituals, short yoga sequences, meditations and lots more. You will be setup in a closed Facebook group so that we can easily communicate with each other and ask Jen or Hazel any questions or concerns we may have.
Benefits from this program:
- Clear, radiant skin
- Reduced cellulite
- Weight loss
- Increased energy
- Improved digestion
- Fewer food cravings
- Increased mental clarity
- Overall enhanced feeling of well-being
- Improved flexibility
Price: €25, booking can be made through Eventbrite
**Spaces are limited. Please contact Hazel at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jen at email@example.com for more information or to reserve your spot
Learn more about Jen & Nutrition 4 Living
Learn more about Hazel