Toddler & Preschool Yoga
Helping children feel calm, centred & connected. Through yoga games and fun stories children
learn yoga poses and breathing techniques. Start your children on their yoga journey at a young age. Both child and caregiver are involved.
What to expect?
Each class begins with 5 minutes of relaxation and breath work. We use fun sounds which help children get grounded and focused. We spend 35 minutes doing yoga postures through fun yoga stories. We then finish with 5 minutes of relaxation, again using games to keep children's attention.
The emphasis of this class is fun and grounding.
What are the benefits?
Young student's benefit;
· Deepen the parent/child bond
· Improve body-awareness
· Playfully relieve stress and frustration
· Increase your child’s attention span
· Provide an outlet for social interaction
· Nurture self-esteem and creativity
· Build a fit, healthy lifestyle
· Discover your child’s personality and learning style
· Learn ways to calm your child
· Build your confidence as a parent
· Reduce your stress and anxiety
Is it suitable for me and my child?
It is suitable for all children under the age of 5 that are mobile.
Can I bring more than 1 child of mine?
Yes and you will only be charged for one child, as long as they are your children and you are not bring friend's kids also :)
Toddler & Preschool Class Schedule
At the moment we do not have a Toddler & Preschool class running but should you be interested please let us know the days and times that suit and we will notify you once a new class begins.
Contact Hazel on 086 8549660 or email@example.com for more information